This Page

has been moved to new address

January is NetGalley Month!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Through the Looking Glass: January is NetGalley Month!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

January is NetGalley Month!


As a fairly new and frequent user of NetGalley, I am participating in NetGalley Month for January. This read-a-thon is hosted by Emily at Red House Books. I think it is fantastic that she came up with the idea for an entire month devoted solely to reading NetGalley books. There are so many virtually piled up that I need to read and review. What better way to get motivated?

Here are the books I am planning on reading in January and reviewing in either January or February:

New Girl   On a Dark Wing Halflings (Halflings, #1)  Fracture

Scarlet  The Gathering Storm (Katerina Alexandrovna, #1)

New Girl by: Paige Harbison
On a Dark Wing by: Jordan Dane
Halflings by: Heather Burch
Fracture by: Megan Miranda
Scarlet by: A.C. Gaughen
The Gathering Storm by: Robin Bridges


The following books are in my NetGalley library and I am going to read them possibly in January.

Stolen Away   Wanderlove  

Stolen Away by: Alyxandra Harvey
Wanderlove by: Kirsten Hubbard




What NetGalley books are you reading this month?





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I read all the comments posted and appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts! I try to reply to all of them as well.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home