This Page

has been moved to new address

2012 YA Contemporary Challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Through the Looking Glass: 2012 YA Contemporary Challenge

Sunday, December 18, 2011

2012 YA Contemporary Challenge


 It's that time again! Well, actually, it's the first time for me, being a fairly new blogger and all. In 2012 I am participating in three challenges, one of them being the fabulous YA Contemporary Challenge! This challenge is hosted by Katie at Katie's Book Blog and Angela at Reading Angel. I usually only read books that involve fantasy somehow, and I have been wanting to branch out and explore the contemporary genre more, as I have heard great things about several books in it. A lot of them for 2012 look amazing and cute and also, a good break from all the heavy paranormal/dystopian/fantasy I always find myself reading. The minimum amount of books you can read for the challenge is five, but my list is way over that amount, so I may or may not get around to reading/reviewing some of these titles.
Here is my list for the challenge:
(This list is subject to change as the year progresses)

Don’t Breathe a Word by: Holly Cupala
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by: Jennifer E. Smith
Never Eighteen by: Megan Bostic
Try Not to Breathe by: Jennifer R. Hubbard
Fracture by: Megan Miranda
The Fault in Our Stars by: John Green
This One Time with Julia by: David Lampson
Dead to You by: Lisa McMann
In Too Deep by: Amanda Grace
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by: Melissa Jensen
Someone Else’s Life by: Katie Dale
Where It Began by: Amy Redisch Stampler
First Comes Love by: Katie Kacvinsky
My Life Next Door by: Huntley Fitzpatrick


What Contemporary books are you
looking forward to in 2012?



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I read all the comments posted and appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts! I try to reply to all of them as well.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home