This Page

has been moved to new address

"Waiting On" Wednesday (6)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Through the Looking Glass: "Waiting On" Wednesday (6)

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday (6)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here, we talk about books that we are highly anticipating the release of!



Dead to You
Dead to You by: Lisa McMann
Published: February 7, 2012
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Page Count: 256
Series: None

Summary from Goodreads:

Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old. Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family. It's a miracle... at first. Then the tensions start to build. His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again. If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together. But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked. Something unspeakable...

My Thoughts:
      I loved Lisa McMann's Wake Trilogy and I am excited to read more of her work! Cryer's Cross is on my to-read list as well. The cover is so gorgeous and spiked my curiosity automatically. Any cover that has eyes on it, open or shut, always fascinates me and makes me want to read it, no matter the plot. I wonder how cover artists do it! The synopsis has an enticing twist at the end, and I'm sure the book has bigger twists of it's own. Bottom Line: this book looks altogether gritty and captivating! MUST READ.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I read all the comments posted and appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts! I try to reply to all of them as well.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home