This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Mother’s Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Through the Looking Glass: Happy Mother’s Day!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day!

happymothersday2012

I would like to give a special shout-out to all the mothers and grandmothers out there and how wonderful all of us daughters and granddaughters think you are. Every day of the year, you guys answer our questions and help us with homework, buy us things and take us places. This is the one day a year we get to give back and say how thankful we are for all that you do.

Thank You!

I want to thank my mother personally for supporting me with school this year and encouraging me to do my best and not give up. You were there every step of the way this year and I will be forever grateful for that.

 

blog sign

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I read all the comments posted and appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts! I try to reply to all of them as well.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home