This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Need To Catch Up On NOW!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Through the Looking Glass: Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Need To Catch Up On NOW!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Need To Catch Up On NOW!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we share our top-ten lists!

Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)Silence by: Becca Fitzpatrick
Series; #3 in Hush, Hush series
      
This book has been out for  favorites and this cover is the best in the series. There is a constant little bookish monster in my brain telling me to read this one ASAP!



Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2)                                    Demonglass by: Rachel Hawkins
                                    Series: #2 in Hex Hall series
 I loved Hex Hall and the whole mirror effect on the covers is what attracted me initially, but the summary was the icing on the cake. There have been so many other books that I needed to read, but this one is no exception!




Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)Supernaturally by: Kiersten White
Series: #2 in Paranormalcy series
Paranormalcy was so witty, with drama and paranormal romance too! Was thinking about getting this in ebook format but since I have the hardcover of the first book and the series is sooo darn good, that I have to buy the print cover of Supernaturally, which I plan to do soon.



Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)                                       Ink Exchange by: Melissa Marr
                                       Series: #2 in Wicked Lovely series
                     
 I just recently posted my review of Wicked Lovely here and it was nothing short of amazing. Ink Exchage is on my shelf along with Fragile Eternity so I will surely be getting to it soon!

Twisted (Pretty Little Liars, #9)Twisted by: Sara Shepard
Series: #9 in Pretty Little Liars series

This series is so suspenseful and full of sassy characters and people who won't take no for an answer. While I like the TV series, It doesn't relate to the book at all, in my opinion. Many people hesitate to read this series because they think it is too girly or preppy for them (that's why I hesitated, anyway), but really, It is packed with mysetery and lurking suspense that had me going all jittery several times!
Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game #2)
                                     Never Have I Ever by: Sara Shepard
                                     Series: #2 in The Lying Game series
The Lying Game might have been even more suspenseful and creepy in parts than Pretty Little Liars was. The whole thing about Sutton's ghost narrarating the story adds a paranormal-ish element that I love! Should be reading this soon.



Crossed (Matched, #2)Crossed by: Ally Condie
Series: Crossed #2

I finished Matched a few weeks ago and should be posting a review soon, hopefully. I am a lover of dystopian books and this one ranked high with me. Crossed looks even better. I have heard mixed things about it but I will see for myself!

Guardian of the Gate (Prophecy of the Sisters, #2)
 Guardian of the Gate by: Michelle Zink
                                       Series: Prophecy of the Sisters #2
A long time ago I read Prophecy of the Sisters and don't get me wrong, I loved it. It was one of those books that just left my mind in the midst of all the new releases but now I remember and will read it hopefully in the next few months.

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)Mockingjay by: Suzanne Collins
Series: Hunger Games #3

I am just a few mere pages from finishing Catching Fire, so this one will be in front of me fairly soon. Also, in the hype that the movie will surely generate, I will probably shove everything aside and read this.





Wolfsbane (Nightshade, #2)                                    Wolfsbane by: Andrea Cremer
                                    Series: Nightshade #2
This is the first and only werewolf themed series that I am reading. I loved Nightshade more than I thought I would. As the release of Bloodrose is right around the corner, I will be reading this asap!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 29, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Blogger kayerj said...

I've been wanting to read both crossed and matched. enjoy your reading. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

 
At November 29, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Daisy said...

I loved Mockingjay, not everyone was a fan, but I just loved the whole series!
And I really need to read Matched, Paranormalcy, Hex Hall and Prophecy of the Sisters so I can be excited about the sequels as well!
And Never Have I Ever is on my TBR list as well! :)
-Daisy @ Between the Pages

 
At December 1, 2011 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Bex said...

Ohh, I'm seeing a lot of goodies I'd like to get to myself! I'm gonna say you picked a great list. :D Thanks for stopping by my TT!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I read all the comments posted and appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts! I try to reply to all of them as well.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home