This Page

has been moved to new address

Releases This Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Through the Looking Glass: Releases This Week

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Releases This Week

Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1)         The Future of Us         Belle's Song


Unleashed (Wolf Springs Series #1) by: Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie - 11/22    Goodreads
Thr Future of Us by: Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler  - 11/21   Goodreads
Belle's Song by: K.M. Grant - 11/22    Goodreads



Saving June        Soul Screamers, Vol. 1: My Soul to Lose, My Soul to Take, My Soul to Save         In the Forests of the Night (Goblin Wars, #2)

Saving June by: Hannah Harrington - 11/22   Goodreads
Soul Screamers Volume One: My Soul to Lose\My Soul to Take\My Soul to Save by: Rachel Vincent  - 11/22  Goodreads
In the Forests of the Night (Goblin Wars #2) by: Kersten Hamilton - 11/22  Goodreads



HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I read all the comments posted and appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts! I try to reply to all of them as well.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home