This Page

has been moved to new address

Moving to Wordpress!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Through the Looking Glass: Moving to Wordpress!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Moving to Wordpress!

Hi, everyone! I have some very exciting news to share with you lovely people today! I am moving to Wordpress! I have been chatting with bloggers on Twitter and doing loads of research about making the switch and it seemed like the best option for me. I am planning on getting a blog design very soon as well, to match my shiny new Wordpress site!

 

You can now find my blog here:

http://www.throughthelookingglassblog.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I read all the comments posted and appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts! I try to reply to all of them as well.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home